Since not much has happened lately and I havn't posted in a long time I'll just post some random things that have happened.
* About a week after Jon had his appendix out I ended up having to take Faith to the ER, she ended up having a UTI. She's much better now and to her normal crazy self.
* My mom's birthday was on the 24th of January, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!
* We recently got our tax return back and bought everything we need for this upcoming baby and I let Jon buy a new TV, sound system, and entertainment center.
* I'll be 35 weeks pregnant on Sunday....Horray, only 5 more weeks to go!
* Faith and Logan have been very into books lately. They've both been asking me to read to them several times a day.
* Faith is learning her letters and catching on really fast.
* I started potty training Logan but then gave up after a few days, he's just not ready yet so we'll try again in a few months.
* Our camra is still in our car from our Christmas vacation and that's why I havn't taken any pictures lately.
* Faith will be 4 on Sunday, but we're going to celebrate on Saturday.
* Jon is sick once again, we're thinking it's either a really bad cold, flu, or infection. He's had his flu shot so we're hoping that it's just a cold, we'll have to wait and see.
That's all that's been going on over here. I'll try and post again soon with pictures this time!
Black belts
10 years ago

1 comments:
Happy b-day to Faith. I can't believe she is already 4 years old. Crazy! Sorry to hear that Jon is sick again. I hope it's not the flu, I got the flu shot, but apparantly the watered down version because I still got the flu. I love checking up on you and your fam, so keep posting! And, how great, only 5 more weeks, time to post a pic of you and that belly :) Luv ya!
Post a Comment