CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Due Date Poll

Ok, so just for the fun of it I decided to do a Poll. Tell me the date and time you think I'll go into labor, and how long you think my labor will last. Also, include inches and weight. To help in your guesses I'm due March 17th. I was induced with Faith (she was a week late) at 5am and she was born at 9:37am. She was 7lbs 14oz and 20.5" long. I went into labor with Logan around midnight four days before he was due and he was born around 6:30am. He was 8lbs 7oz and 21" long. Whoever's guess is closest to what really happens will get a......I don't know yet, but it'll be good! Have fun! :D

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Um, my guess is:

Birthday: March 12th
Time: 3:30 am
Weight: 8 lbs 6 oz
Length: 22" long

Good luck!

Carl and Starla said...

Ok, my guess is:

March 15th, 6:08am, 8lbs 3oz, and 20.5"

Do you know what your having?

Mom/Lisa said...

March 13th
1:00 pm
8lbs
19 inches
And I bet it's a girl!

Mom/Lisa said...

Well, you have 4 hours if I'm to win the due date poll. hmmmmmm.

Ryan and Angela said...

My guess is March 20th at about 5 am. What do you think? So where are the pictures?

Carl and Starla said...

I hope things are going good for you. I am assuming you had the baby. Hope things are going well.