CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 16, 2010

Sorry!

If you received some spam email from me with the subject of "Dear", it's about buying an apple iphone from some website I am soo sincerely sorry. I did not send it. Apparently our desktop got a virus and has yet to turn on for the past week and someone hacked my email during this time, hence why I am writing this from our Mac. It also deleted all the contacts from my email and messenger or else I would have sent you all an email back apologizing instead of writing this on my blog. If you happen to read this first just delete it, don't open it. Sorry once again!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Haha! Windows user!

Jared said...

I agree with Heidi, if you were using your Mac in the first place, you wouldn't have had this problem...

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

Also if I wouldn't have let everyone and their dog use our desktop then we wouldn't have had this problem. Guess I'm sticking with the Mac for now on.

Ryan and Angela said...

I was wondering. It seemed an odd email from you. Luckily we didn't do anything with it. Thanks for the warning.